Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ode to Windows Application Programming: Chapter 1

Author's note...I have just begun a new chapter in programming--working with Windows Applications. I have a feeling that this will not be the last post to Windows Applications! Stay tuned...



Oh Windows Application! How you hate me!
I have tried to make you work;
Nevertheless, you fail me!
How you refuse to answer my questions
and solve my problems;
How you cause forbidden words to fly!
Oh Windows Application! How you irritate me!
I cannot find the words
to please you!
I cannot find the logic to appease you!
You are ruthless and unforgiving
because you can be!
Oh Windows Application! How you annoy me!
As I try and try to make you like me
you shut me out and refuse my help!
You drive me to an insanity
that I have never reached!
Oh Windows Application! How you deny me!
For I cannot find the correct way to please you;
I cannot go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment