Friday, July 24, 2009

Minivans, Employee Classes, and Diet Mountain Dew

If I had to summarize my week into one word, it would be:


*insert expletive here--your choice*.

No, kidding aside, I have had one of the most stressful weeks I have experienced in the past few months. I wish I could implant my gallbladder back. The pain and suffering of the gallbladder was NOTHING compared to the stress! And I thought the after effects of the surgery was bad...

Started this week on a bad note. My car decided it wanted to act up. I've had problems with it lately and Bertha the Big Blue Whale wanted to break up with me (or break apart on me, whichever you choose). So, amidst the phone calls back and forth to dealers to find me something I could get into easier, put my rolling walker in without breaking handles and getting it stuck, and something much more reliable, I am now the new owner of a Minivan. Yes, a Minivan. I understand I am 30 years old, and it is probably time for me to grow up, but I am not a soccer mom NOR am I a parent. But after 24 hours of owning the minivan, I have learned that I am very pleased with it! In my old car, I would have already burned through three-quarters of a tank of gas(yes, Bertha, was a gas guzzler), but after 150 miles on one-quarter, I have fallen in love with my minivan. So let me be the first to introduce LuAnn the Minivan...Let's hope for many more years together!

Okay, Employee Classes. Today we were given an assignment to work on Employee Classes in VB. I am now taking a two day sabbatical from VB. As of this point, NO MORE VB THIS WEEKEND!

Diet Mountain Dew is God's Gift to Programmers! I love Diet Mountain Dew! That's all!

Hope you all have a great weekend! More to blog on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment