Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Field Trips with Children...Drive You INSANE!!!!

Today, I played chauffeur to 4 really big boys. "Are we there yet?", "I WANT ICE CREAM! MOMMIE, CAN WE GET ICE CREAM?", and "MOMMIE! MOMMIE!" were screamed at the top of their lungs. I took them to McDonald's to go and play in the play land, but they were too mad at me because I said no ice cream! So, on the way home, I had 4 boys pout and complain. Something you just don't wanna see...

Now granted, these boys are my classmates. We went on a tour of the SCANA data center today. How amazing is the facility! I couldn't believe of all the information that was given to us (I will not disclose any information, so please do not ask) and how exciting it looked! My goal is to work for SCANA. That is what I want to do, so I have my eyes on the prize!

Now, after a stop at one of the world's largest fire hydrants after a quick side trip to show off the other SCANA building and where they are moving from, I must admit that the boys are kinda quiet. I wonder if it's nappy time for them now...I know it is for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

P.S. -- To Verne, Dave, Todd, and Roger: I am very proud of you guys! You didn't bother me in the least. We need to go on more field trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment